Technology plays a major role in twenty-first century education. The new model of integrating technology into the curriculum is on high demand. For which,students, faculty and staff have access to the computer labs, which provide the tools and technologies to produce websites, edit papers, complete class assignments, communicate via email, conduct data analyses. Microsoft Windows software is available for word processing, statistics, spreadsheets and database management. Computer being mainstay of education system, we make sure that the system is always available for students to complete their research and assignment purposes.
We have two computer labs equipped with 31 computers, all installed with Hathway and BSNL internet connectivity with the speed of 50 mbps. Students can use computer for free of cost.
Computer Lab Rules
- Students must present a valid ID card before entering the computer lab.
- Every user must make an entry in the muster while entering in the computer lab and also at the time of exit from the lab.
- Students must remove sandals/shoes before entering the lab.
- No time limitation on use of computer lab, but in case of excessive demand, lab incharge can restrict the time limit.
- Eating and/or drinking inside the computer labs is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to use personal Pen Drives, CDs, etc., in a computer lab. only prescribed official Pen Drives, CDs, etc. will be used in the computer lab to avoid virus in computers.
- Users are strictly prohibited from modifying or deleting any important files and install any software or settings in the computer
- Silence must be maintained in the lab at all times.
- The use of cell phones is prohibited in the computer lab.
- Students should keep their cell phone on vibrate mode.
- Students are directed to attain the call outside the computer lab to avoid distracting to other students and lab incharge.
- Use of Computer Lab for personal work is prohibited.However, in case of emergency, the student has to seek permission from the lab incharge.
- Keep your passwords to yourself. Change your password right away if you think someone else may know it.
- DO NOT leave your personal belongings at the computer. The College is not responsible for items left behind.
- Users must turn-off the computer before leaving the computer lab.
- If any problem arises, please bring the same to the notice of lab in-charge.
Internet Surfing Rules
- Playing of games on computer in the lab is strictly prohibited.
- Users are strictly prohibited from downloading, viewing or distributing any offensive materials
- Internet facility is only for educational/ study purpose.
- No duplicate or pirated Software(s) will be allowed to be used in a Computer Lab.
- Unauthorized copying and/or installing of unauthorized software is not permitted.
- Tampering with the hardware or software settings will not be tolerated.
- Students found Internet surfing or chatting for personal reasons may be asked to leave.
- If logged in to any websites, make sure that you log out before leaving.
- Downloading any software is prohibited without prior permission.